Monday, September 18th
- RCMP investigating Gunshots in Grimshaw yesterday.
Details in the news feed.
- RCMP investigating firearms offence in Cadotte lake.
In relation to the incident they’re requesting help locating Edward Floyd Flett (39) & Chaos James Daryl Ghostkeeper (19)
- Town of Peace River has launched an Advocacy Campaign around release practices at the Correctional Centre.
Residents and business owners are encouraged to share their downtown experiences.
Email a respectful letter to email@example.com by September 25th.
Important details are on the town’s Facebook Page.
- Officials keeping an eye on an out of control wildfire in the Mackenzie, located to the Northwest of Paddle Prairie.
No threat to any communities at the moment, but could head towards the lines that provide power to that part of Northern Alberta.
- Fuel Good Day is tomorrow at Peace Country Co-op Gas Bar in Peace River.
Join us for a donation BBQ from 11-2, and 10 cents a litre goes to the cause. (Peace River Air Cadets)
- Three earthquakes off the B.C. Coast on Sunday morning.
Largest was recorded at 5.5
- Drew Barrymore decides after-all to not air her talk show until after the writers strike is resolved.
Apologizes for the backlash.
- Nexus bans mods created to remove Starfield’s Character Pronoun options.
Will continue to remove the mods in the spirit of “diversity and inclusion”
- The Nun 2 & A Haunting in Venice both pull in 14 million at the weekend box office.
The Equalizer 3, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3, and Barbie round out the top 5.
- NWJHL: Fairview & North Peace Navigators start the season 0-2. La Crete & FSJ are 2-0.
- Two Monday Night Football Games.
New Orleans (1-0) @ Carolina (0-1) at 5:15, Cleveland (1-0) @ Pittsburgh (0-1) at 6:15
- After a big sweep over Boston, Toronto has the day off before starting a series against the Yankees.
The Jays are in the 2nd Wild Card spot, a half game ahead of Texas and 1.5 ahead of Seattle.