High Prairie RCMP have one suspect in custody but are still looking for another one in an attempted murder investigation.
This stems from an incident on the Whitefish Lake First Nation back in February where a 26-year-old male was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
One of the suspects, 30 year old Bobby Fawn Auger from Peace River, was apprehended by officers earlier this week.
Police are still looking for the other suspect, 26 year old Venessia Katelynn Cardinal from Marten Lake.
Both suspects are facing the following charges.
– Attempted murder with a firearm
– Break and enter into residence
– Careless use of a firearm
– Discharge firearm with intent
– Disguised with intent to commit offence
– Overcoming resistance to the commission of an indictable offence
– Participate in activities of a criminal organization
– Possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose
– Unauthorized possession of a firearm
– Using a firearm in the commission of an offence
– Uttering threats (x2)
Anyone who may know the current whereabouts of Cardinal are being asked to call the High Prairie RCMP at 780-523-3370.
More on this story can be found here.
– Kyle Moore, Trending 55 Newsroom