Participate in the Youth Volunteer Challenge for a chance to win a grand prize!
- Volunteer 5 hours between the months of July 1 – August 31, 2019.
- You must be 18 years or younger to participate.
- You must complete the Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheet.
- No compensation can be accepted for hours included in the Youth Volunteer Challenge.
- You must have not-for-profits, charitable organizations and businesses sign off on volunteer hours.
- There is no limit on the amount of Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets that can be submitted (5 hours per sheet).
- Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Town of Peace River Community Services Office by Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets can be found here or at the Town of Peace River Community Services Office.
- Call 780-624-1000 for more info