A beautiful setting nestled in the Bear Creek Valley away from noise and traffic. Country Roads RV Park offers a relaxing, clean, quiet, down home country stay, on neatly landscaped grounds. Close to 6 golf courses (25 minute drive) and major shopping (5 minute drive). Alaska bound? Stop in and say hello… they’re on the gateway to Alaska. Country Roads also boasts a fully serviced 2 level barn hall with in-house catering for community groups, reunions, weddings, Christmas parties and barn dances.
They’re open year round and all sites are fully serviced with power (15-30 & 50 amp), water & sewer. They even offer oversized lots with 50 amp providing plenty of space for big rigs and slide outs.
- Free unlimited wifi highspeed internet
- Private showers and bathrooms
- 24-Hour laundry facilities
- Country craft’s and gift souvenir shop
- Scenic walking trails along Bear Creek
- Playground, horseshoe pits, fish pond
- Large outdoor garden chess & checkers
- Community Pavillion/Gazebo
- 10 Acre Cornfield Maze (opens in August)
- Grocery, snacks, old fashioned hard ice cream
- Propane, firewood, public phone, and dumping station on site
- Rec room with pool table, cards, & games
- Indoor RV/Car pressure wash
Full service sites $40/night, $230+power/week
Monthly full service rates starting $549+power
Add GST and Tourism Levy to all rates, rates are subject to change without notice. Valid credit card or refundable deposit required with weekly and monthly sites.
10% Discount for Good Sam and Explorer RV Members on daily rates
48-hour cancellation policy in effect.
See Country Roads website for full details